Introducing the latest innovation in flavour concentrates!
The CHEF range of Liquid Concentrates and Signature Pastes are intense flavour concentrates that are perfect for adding flavour to your entire menu. The range is gluten free and vegan, except Red & Port Wine Reduction which is Vegetarian only, without compromising on flavour or quality.
Created by Chefs for Chefs, the range is designed to work together to create dishes that are full of authentic flavour whilst saving you preparation time and costs.
The new range of CHEF Liquid Concentrates and Signature Pastes are shaping up to be the game-changer that chefs around the country have been waiting for.
Bursting with intense flavours and aromas, they are set to become a kitchen staple. Available in seven exceptional, unique flavours: Fermented Pepper, Black Garlic, Red & Port Wine Reduction, South East Asian, Mushroom, Vegetable and Demi Glace.
“Bold flavours are a challenge when cooking Vegan and Vegetarian… particularly in sauces and broths. The CHEF Liquid Concentrates range can help solve this problem. Chefs can easily achieve upfront savoury flavours in their sauces and broths that would be expensive and difficult to achieve with fresh produce.” Mark Clayton, Executive Chef Nestlé Professional"
“These products just sitting in your cool room gives you the chance turn a dish from yum to EPIC in a second” Shannon Martinez, Head Chef & Owner of Smith & Daughters, Melbourne.
“The thing I love the most about the CHEF range is that it can be added to any kind of dish and at any point, it can be diluted into stocks or simply thrown straight into a dish to boost the flavour”
CHEF Liquid Concentrates
Intense flavour that makes vegan taste great!
The range is:
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Gluten free
- Extremely versatile: can be diluted into a stock, or simply added it drop-by-drop to any dish to achieve the desired flavour profile.
- Makes 6.6L prepared stock per 200mL bottle
Introducing the flavours:
- CHEF Asian Concentrate – South East Asian flavour profile with the distinctive aroma and flavour of coriander, lemongrass and Kaffir lime with a hint of chilli and coconut flavour.
- CHEF Demi-Glace Liquid Concentrate - a foundational flavour that you may miss when removing meat from a dish. This product can be used in many ways, but primarily as a base sauce or as a seasoning to deliver an intense boost of flavour.
- CHEF Mushroom Liquid Concentrate - delivers a very unique mushroom flavour that is hard and expensive to achieve with fresh mushroom produce.
- CHEF Vegetable Liquid Concentrate – wherever vegetables are used in a dish, this product can be used to enhance the natural vegetable flavours or as a vegetable stock.
CHEF Signature Pastes
Get back time to create your Signature!
Perfect for adding flavour to sauces, dressings, marinades, or any dish that needs an extra boost of flavour that your customers will love. Made to the highest standards of quality, the range is:
- Gluten free
- Vegan and Vegetarian (except Red & Port Wine Reduction which is Vegetarian only)
Introducing the flavours:
- CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste – Delivers a unique fermented pepper flavour, with the intense aromatic flavour of pepper, but with mellowed heat and increased acidity.
- CHEF Black Garlic Paste - developed through a fermentation process, fresh garlic is transformed to create a sweet and umami rich garlic flavour to use at any stage of the cooking process. It removes the hassle of having to ferment garlic from 60 to 90 days.
- CHEF Red & Port Wine Reduction Paste - delivers an intense red wine and a balance of sweetness and acidity to increase the complexity and depth of taste. Equivalent to 7L of red and port wine per tub. Already concentrated and reduced, saving you 3 hours preparation time.
Both ranges are suitable for a wide array of applications: use as a stock, bouillon, sauce, marinade, as a seasoning to enhance sauces, hot or cold, or wherever your imagination takes you.
“They are an instant flavour boost to anything you make in your kitchen” Shannon Martinez, Head Chef & Owner of Smith & Daughters, Melbourne